DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
As the owner of FloatGang.com, FloatGang LLC follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), as outlined in 17 USC § 512. We will respond to written notices of copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA statute.
If you believe that FloatGang LLC or FloatGang.com, has infringed on your copyright, please send a written notice following DMCA guidelines to our designated agent. Please note that we reserve the right to ignore notices that do not comply with the DMCA.
Your notice should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) you believe has/have been infringed, including the URL where the material is located.
- Information that enables us to locate the allegedly infringing material on our website, such as clear screenshots.
- Contact information to permit us to reach you directly, including your name, street address, telephone number, and email.
- If possible, information that enables us to notify the alleged infringer.
- A statement declaring that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. We may also provide the alleged infringer with your email address so they can respond to your allegations.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent at the following address:
Owner & Co Founder
Float Gang Co
P.O. Box 141584
Orlando, FL 32814
Please note that all inquiries that do not follow the above procedure will not receive a response. Additionally, please be aware that DMCA Notices received by our designated agent are not subject to FloatGang LLC Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to share DMCA Notices and your contact information with third parties at our discretion, including legal entities and the alleged infringer.